慧景臺 - A座 Grandview Tower - Block A
- Picturesque views with the hillside as the backdrop.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows & high ceiling.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom can fit a queen size bed with other furniture and ensuite bathroom.
- Other sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
|1978(樓齡 46 年)
|便利店, 雜貨店, 購物商場
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.閱讀更多
Lisa was very helpful and professional. She is proactive and responsive.
I recently moved back to Hong Kong and started the search for an apartment 2 month ahead of my arrival. Juhi has been extremely helpful before my actual arrival in HK and forwarded information for available apartments on HK Island that were within my budget. I did a pre-selection and upon arriving in HK, we started to visit all those properties as well as others selected by Juhi. Finally we closed a property and Juhi handled all necessary documentation in and efficient and timely manner. She has been of great help and I would recommend her services without hesitation.
Professional, welcoming, and reassuring service. It was a very smooth and easy process, and I felt listened to and looked after the whole time. Definitely recommend! Yvonne was so helpful, and really wanted to help us settle in!