- Beautiful landscape and unobstructed sea views.
- Bright and airy living room and dining room boast glass walls that bring in the outdoor space.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Living and dining room is fitted with builtin cabinets, spotlighting and chandelier.
- Family room is great for family entertainment with friends and family members.
- Master suite is fitted with builtin wardrobes, can take king size bed with other furniture and leads to a nice ensuite with bathtub.
- Two further goodsize bedrooms for various furnishing options.
- Gorgeous kitchen with abundance cabinets and fitted with essential appliances.
- Both bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room provides additional storage option.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbecue party.
- The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing 360degree views.
- Set your table and chairs on the private roof terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
|落成年份||1990(樓齡 32 年)|
|發展商||Ryoden Development Limited|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.閱讀更多