- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Beautiful French windows opens up the living room to the garden.
- Separate dining room above the living enjoys the same views from the french windows.
- A family room between the second and third floor for entertaining, sitting or reading.
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet.
- All bedrooms are large enough to fit queen-size beds.
- A study room is located next to the second and third bedrooms.
- Gourmet kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and has lots of cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained. -
- Maid's room next to the kitchen has enough space for a single bed and a wardrobe.
- Manicured private garden is a comfortable extension of your home.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
|落成年份||1994(樓齡 29 年)|
|電視及冷氣||有線電視, 中央冷氣, 衛星電視|
|會所設施||健身室, 室內游泳池, 桑拿, 游泳池, 網球場|
|交通||巴士, 小巴, 火車|
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.閱讀更多
My husband and I very much enjoyed working with Josephine Cheung at Proway. She is very fair to both buyer and seller, extremely thoughtful, quick to respond, problem-solving and lovely to interact with.
Eastman, Alicia Ann
The service I received from Mrs. Schmidl was very professional. With great local knowledge, responsive service she managed to find an apartment very suitable for my needs. I would truly recommend Mrs. Schmidl as an agent to anyone who is either in or relocating to Hong Kong.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.