- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- It is situated in a quiet location. Shops, bars and restaurants are in close proximity.
- Light colour wood pattern floor tiles throughout create a relaxing calming atmosphere.
- Extraordinary high ceiling makes the apartment especially light and airy.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decoration.
- Master bedroom is huge and has an ensuite bathroom.
- Second and third bedroom are also roomy and can accommodate a double bed with other furniture.
- Open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms are in good condition.
- Splittype airconditioners are installed.
- Planning and styling the back terrace so that it matches the character of the home and its surroundings.
|落成年份||1955(樓齡 67 年)|
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.閱讀更多