- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- The master bedroom is facilitated with a huge walkin closet and also builtin wardrobe on other side.
- Wooden floorings and painted walls and ceilings of the bedrooms give a neutral background for furniture of any style.
- The fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, builtin microwave & oven, builtin fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- The maid's room is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Furniture is optional.
- A good size balcony off the lviing room could be a good area for a tea break.
|落成年份||1979(樓齡 43 年)|
|發展商||Henderson Land Development Company Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.閱讀更多