- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances.
- Bathrooms has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1967 (building age 56 years)|
About North Point
Directly above Tin Hau, Fortress Hill and North Point, North Point Hill is close to Causeway Bay, major hub for businesses, shopping and entertainment, and commercial district in Quarry Bay. Families prefer North Point Hill as housing district due to the favourable living environment, school network, and convenience of shopping, dining and commuting.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
By far the most helpful agent i've used over 13 years of living in HK. Can't recommend Yvonne more highly.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
My husband and I very much enjoyed working with Josephine Cheung at Proway. She is very fair to both buyer and seller, extremely thoughtful, quick to respond, problem-solving and lovely to interact with.
Eastman, Alicia Ann