- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright living room has large expansive window bringing in lots of natural light.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
About North Point
Directly above Tin Hau, Fortress Hill and North Point, North Point Hill is close to Causeway Bay, major hub for businesses, shopping and entertainment, and commercial district in Quarry Bay. Families prefer North Point Hill as housing district due to the favourable living environment, school network, and convenience of shopping, dining and commuting.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited