帝銮阁 The Regalis
- Surrounding views with buildings and trees.
- Bright and airy living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Long rectangular living and dining room can easily arrange furniture.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed, and other bedrooms can fit double beds.
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling wooden wardrobes of the same design are provided in all three bedrooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen includes built-in wooden cabinets, gas hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
- Bathrooms are newly renovated with new floor and wall tiles, fixtures and cabinets.
- Maid's room is a good size with a bathroom attached.
- Utility room at the back of the kitchen can also be a laundry area.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|1994(楼龄 30 年)
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.阅读更多
Working with Yvonne was a very nice experience. We have one dog and two cats so we had many questions about this. She understood our needs and she brought us to visit only some apartments that can suit us. After signing the tenancy agreement, she helped us solving a few problems we had with, for example, a window that wasn't fixed or with some other communication between us and the landlord. I do recommend to work with her.
Lisa has been a fantastic agent for us. She easily understood what we were looking for and went above and beyond to get exactely that. She adviced is well along the way, and all her proposed flats were both sensible and well considered. She finally found a flat for us that was not online with all companies yet, and she handled the closure swift and to our great satisfaction. we would work with her again anytime and Reccomend her highly.
Michael Roy Jardine
I'm writing on behalf of both of us to thank Annemay from Proway for the help in arranging our rental. She has been really professional and efficient, but also friendly which we really appreciated, and we have been really impressed with the level of service. We just wanted to record our appreciation.