- Surrounding views with buildings and trees.
- Bright and airy living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Long rectangular living and dining room can easily arrange furniture.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed, and other bedrooms can fit double beds.
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling wooden wardrobes of the same design are provided in all three bedrooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen includes built-in wooden cabinets, gas hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
- Bathrooms are newly renovated with new floor and wall tiles, fixtures and cabinets.
- Maid's room is a good size with a bathroom attached.
- Utility room at the back of the kitchen can also be a laundry area.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|落成年份||1994(楼龄 29 年)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.阅读更多