- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Quality light-colour tiled flooring, modern lighting fixtures, and painted walls and ceiling throughout.
- Spacious open plan living and dining room has built-in wardrobes for easy storage.
- Stylish master bedroom consists of a big open ensuite featuring bathtub and glass standing shower, and floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Two more good-sized bedrooms with a floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe in the third bedroom.
- High end appliances including built-in oven, microwave and washing machine, as well as a large two-doored fridge in the kitchen, leading to a generous breakfast room with table and cabinet.
- Guest bathroom provides a glass shower cubicle.
- This unit will be renovated before the handover.
- The huge private roof terrace with wooden floor and walls offers excellent outdoor space for barbeque, outdoor lounge and dinners.
|落成年份||1967(楼龄 56 年)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.阅读更多