- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Bright and airy living area with full height glass balcony door.
- Cozy dining area gives space to comfortably put a four to six person table.
- Corner master bedroom enjoy large windows on two adjacent sides.
- Second bedroom also enjoy two aspect windows, and the third bedroom receives good natural light as well.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good-sized utility room attached to the kitchen can be used for storage and laundry room.
- Large balcony leading off the living room is well positioned to capture the sunset.
- A spacious car parking space is included.
|落成年份||1972(楼龄 51 年)|
Located on Southside of Hong Kong Island midway between Repulse Bay and Stanley, Chung Hom Kok is a quiet, low density area spread across Chung Hom Kok Road, Horizon Drive, Ching Sau Lane and Cape Road. Accommodation here consists predominately of townhouses and luxury low-rises. Many of the villas here have pools and private yards.阅读更多