- Stunning views of the city, Botanical Garden, Central Business District and a part of the Victoria Harbour.
- A very spacious apartment accommodating splitlevel living and dining rooms, and four modestsized bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Finished with the good quality material throughout with nice wooden flooring and white paint.
- Full height sliding doors across the living room lead to the balcony brings in lots of natural light with fresh breeze coming from the windows in the dining room.
- Deluxe master bedroom is flooded with sunlight with expansive windows and features a walkin closet with dressing area, and a luxurious master bathroom.
- The other three ensuite bedrooms are sizable and with builtin floortoceiling wardrobes. One of them is located opposite to the living room and can used as a study.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with quality appliances and plenty of cabinets as well as a huge workstation.
- All bathrooms feature good quality sanitary ware.
- Spacious maid's room and bathroom are at the back of the kitchen. The store room can be used as a second maid's room.
- Furniture and some light fixtures are negotiable.
- The crescent shape balcony offers you the most spectacular and relaxing views.
- Perfect for a nice tea break or a glass of wine with friends and family.
|落成年份||1983(楼龄 39 年)|
|发展商||Central Develoopment Limited,Hang Lung Properties Limited and Hysan 中建企业集团,恒隆地产及希慎集团|
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.阅读更多