- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Nice two bedroom apartment with spacious layout ideal for family entertainment.
- Nicely painted walls with harmonious feel. Builtin cabinets provide good storage space for every family member.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- The original layout has been modified to give a larger master bedroom with built in wardrobe and the layout is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Second bedroom is large enough to fit a queensize bed and a wardrobe.
- Study is great for home office.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances with builtin cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- The maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed.
- Kitchen with adjoining utility room is fitted with separate washer and dryer and gives the family additional storage space.
|落成年份||1997(楼龄 25 年)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.阅读更多