昌景阁 Cheong King Court
- Views of a quiet neighborhood in Sai Ying Pun.
- Walking distance an Italian deli, coffee shops, and grocery stores.
- Fully furnished unit with an open kitchen and terraces.
- Living room space is enlarged with a mirrored wall. Furnishings include a sofa, TV/DVD player, double bed, and wooden slate blinds.
- Bedroom includes a wall of built-in drawers and a mirrored wardrobe. Extra storage with drawers under the bed.
- A free-standing western oven, microwave, and fridge provided in the open kitchen makes it perfect for any chef at heart.
- Creatively designed guest bathroom with colourful tiles in the glass shower.
- Step onto your living room terrace with to enjoy fresh air at the end of a business day. There is a separate washing machine and tumble dryer provided on this terrace.
- A small terrace is attached to the bedroom.
|1985(楼龄 39 年)
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.阅读更多
May Lee is an extremely efficient and well-natured property agent. She happily and patiently did site visits with me to around 50+ apartments both in Hong Kong Island & Kowloon, until we found one in Victoria Towers, Kowloon that perfectly ticked all our requirement boxes. We stayed in touch and she has even been extremely helpful when we were stranded out of HK due to COVID, unable to return and had to do a 'remote-vacating'.
Renu Jha & Mohit Jain
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.
We worked with Annemay Harnett, who was our agent. She is an excellent agent, who provided exceptional and personalized service. I really appreciate how she was so proactive in suggesting apt for us to view and more-so how she guided and supported us through the entire process, while never putting any pressure on us to accept an offer or terms we were uncomfortable with ( which other agents have done in the past). I would happily recommend Annemay and Proway to anyone looking to find a home in HK.