- This apartment has an open view of the intricate cityscape of Happy Valley on one side and the green hillside on the other.
- Two bedroom apartment in a quiet section of Happy Valley renovated to a very high standard.
- Welcoming foyer before entering into the separate living area on one side and a bar on the other.
- A king size bed rests comfortably in the spacious master bedroom with space for the extra.
- Marble finished master bathroom has a bathtub, standing shower and hisandher wash basins.
- Modern kitchen is equipped top range appliances and builtin cabinets.
- Maid's quarters, store room and utility room are at the back of the kitchen.
- The glass railing in the balcony ensure maximum enjoyment of the intricate city view.
|落成年份||1960(樓齡 62 年)|
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.閱讀更多