- Magnificent garden house with spectacular sea views bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Large windows capture picturesque views at the exclusive area of the Repulse Bay and the neighbouring greenery.
- Beautiful and stunning colonial town house in Repulse Bay with four ensuite bedrooms, separate living and dining rooms, big equipped kitchen, and excellent outdoor space with private pool for a family looking for privacy and alfresco lifestyle.
- The grand marble foyer at the entrance provides your guests with a lovely warm welcome.
- Internal staircase connects all levels and the private roof terrace, and the floortoceiling windows and patio doors bring the natural environment indoor.
- Generous living room enjoys views of the private garden, terrace and swimming pool, guest powder room by the foyer, with the second ensuite bedroom on the ground level.
- Dining room can accommodate a large party with the kitchen, third ensuite bedroom together with the maid's quarter and utility room on the middle level.
- Enormous master suite includes a nicely fitted out walkin closet/dressing area and a deluxe marble ensuite with large soaking tub and standing shower, together with the second ensuite bedroom are on the top level.
- All bedrooms can easily fit queensize beds. Ensuite bathrooms are all complete with elegant marble finish.
- Top notch builtin appliances and plentiful wooden cabinets in the kitchen.
- Extra space in the utility room for storage and laundry.
- Maid's quarters with builtin bunk bed, storage and its own washroom for two helpers.
- The private garden, terrace and outdoor swimming pool extend the living room via the patio doors and offers a lovely, secured place for your children and pets to play.
- Travel through the internal staircase to the big roof terrace for the phenomenal views and alfresco dining and barbecue.
|落成年份||2003(樓齡 19 年)|
|發展商||National Electronics Holdings Limited & AIG Global Real Estate Investment (Asia) L.L.C. 樂聲電子及美國國際集團|
|電視及冷氣||有線電視, 中央冷氣, 衛星電視|
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.閱讀更多